Mississauga is still having a shortage of physical weed stores that’s why people consider purchasing weed online in Mississauga. However, the threat of being thrown up in jail for buying weed is now over because marijuana is now legal all over Canada. All you need is to be is 18 years or above and have a legit identity proof.
From where should you buy weed online in Mississauga?
According to the new laws, an adult can buy weed either from a shop or online by providing legal identity proof stating that he is at least nineteen years old. There are less number of stores that offer weed in Mississauga. Hence, people opt buying weed online in Mississauga and enjoy doorstep delivery of marijuana in the city.
The online retailers take good care of packaging and make sure that you get your marijuana in a fresh condition.
How to buy marijuana online in Mississauga?
Even though the number of retail stores to buy weed is very less, it is convenient to buy weed online in Mississauga. Moreover, it doesn’t matters where you live in the province. You can always get fresh weed and edibles straight to the doorstep of your home. Buying weed online in Mississauga has never been so easy.
There are many websites that let you buy weed online all over Canada. In simple words, people who live in Mississauga can order their weed from the ease of their homes and get them delivered quickly.
To buy weed online in Mississauga all you have to do is follow this three-step procedure:
- Sign up to a legal weed selling website
- Enter your personal information (privacy protection is given by the websites)
- Browse the products and select what you want to buy
Then, all you have to do is pay with your debit or credit card and your weed will be delivered to you.
Benefits of buying weed online in Mississauga
Nowadays, online shopping is considered to be more convenient than regular shopping. The same condition applies for buying weed online in Mississauga too.
Online weed stores often have a larger variety of products than a regular weed shop in Mississauga. Online weed shops keep their product quality high because of high competition in online shopping websites. Hence, buying weed online in Mississauga is much better than shopping for it offline.
Below we have mentioned the pros of purchasing weed online in Mississauga:
Nowadays, due to our busy schedule, we can’t go out to the market to buy weed in Mississauga. Marijuana smokers can now enjoy a doorstep delivery for their weed. If you reside in Mississauga then all you have to do is choose from a variety of weed, enter your details, pay the amount, and done. You no longer have to wait in long queues outside the shop.
Let’s face it; although weed is now legal in Canada, still people make a bad image of a person who smoke’s weed. With online shopping for weed in Mississauga, you don’t have to worry about what people will say anymore. The only people who will know that you are buying weed is the seller and the delivery executive.
3. Large Variety
Weed comes in a large variety like THC, powder, brownies, etc. Local retailers usually don’t keep such a large variety because of the shortage of space. With online shopping for weed in Mississauga you need not worry about the limitations in variety anymore. Since there is no shortage of space, online sellers display a large variety of weed products. Now you can get whatever type of weed suits you best.
4. Cheaper prices
Offline shops usually charge higher than online sellers because offline retailers have to pay expenses for security and other things. On the other hand, sellers charge lower prices as compared to offline retailers. Such sellers also provide free delivery as well.
Cannabis laws in Mississauga
According to the cannabis act 2017, weed is legal in Mississauga.
Laws regarding weed in Mississauga
- Only people who are 19 years or above in age can buy cannabis, that too with only a limit of 30 grams.
- 30 grams of dried cannabis is legal for adults
- Consumption of cannabis is only allowed in the consumers’ private property and places where it is allowed to smoke tobacco
- Only 4 plants are allowed to grow by an adult inside their property
- Apartments may have their own set of rules regarding weed consumption
Restrictions regarding weed in Mississauga
- Consumption of weed is strictly prohibited in public places just like tobacco.
- Consumption inside a vehicle is also restricted. A person is not allowed to drive after and while consuming weed.
- A person cannot grow, buy, consume or sell weed if he is below 19 years of age.
- A person or group is not allowed to sell weed without a license.